The Waring Commercial WICSP180 is a gelato panini press. This ice cream panini maker allows you to add a new and exciting dimension to your dessert menu. Add some ice cream to the middle of a brioche bun, toast it, and serve this delicious treat. It's perfect for ice cream shops and treateries looking for the new hot thing in the frozen dessert business. Or you can use this bun panini press for savory dishes.
It's a lightweight, easy-to-use panini maker, which turns gelato, soft-serve ice cream, hard ice cream, or frozen yogurt into a creamy delight sealed in a golden-toasted bun. You can mix the ice cream with savory or sweet toppings, and can be served sliced on a plate, or as a full sandwich in an on-the-go wrapper. These delicious treats are warm on the outside, cold on the inside, and sure to heat up your business. Check out Waring's brochure on this item.
- Bake golden-toasted, gelato-filled 4" diameter buns
- Bake times from 5–15 seconds for the perfect gelato panini
- Triple-coated, nonstick plates allow for easy panini removal and quick cleanup
- Embedded heating element to perfectly seal your gelato panini
- Heavy-duty die-cast housing
- Electronic control panel for easy cleanup
Dimensions (WDH) 11" x 17" x 10"
Weight 13 lb
Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
Cord Length 3 feet
Approval cETLus, NSF
Amperage 10 amps
Wattage 1200 watts
Limited one year warranty.