The Southbend BGS/23SC is a full-size, double deck gas convection oven that has 80,000 BTU of power per hour (40,000 BTU per cavity) -- and it is Energy Star compliant, which will save you a lot of money on your energy bill. It is a standard depth oven, so it can accommodate one full size (18" x 26") sheet pan for every oven rack, left to right within the oven. You're able to order this oven in either natural gas or liquid propane.
It has a high quality stainless steel front, sides, and top, and has a patented "plug-in, plug-out" control panel, which makes it incredibly easy to service. It has 11 rack guides in each cavity and comes with 10 plated oven racks (5 per cavity). The standard controls are from 140°F to 500°F, with a solid state thermostat and 60 minute mechanical cook timer.
These are just a few of the great features that Southbend has built into this rugged convection oven. Southbend has been in the business since 1898, so to say they know what they're doing is an understatement. They know what their clients need, and they pack it all into a sturdy, well-built machine.
- Energy Star Compliant, which will decrease your energy bill and save the environment!
- Patented, high efficiency, non-clog Inshot burners
- 40,000 BTU (NAT or LP) per oven cavity
- Available in standard depth
- Double deck convection oven is 66.8” in height
- Patented “plug-in, plug-out” control panel easy to service
- Slide out control panel for full view servicing
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Dependent doors with windows (Full 180° opening)
- Energy saving high efficiency glass windows
- Heat keeping dual door seal system
- Coved, fastener-free, porcelain interior
- Stay cool heavy duty door handle.
- Soft Air, two-speed, 1/2 hp fan motor
- 11-position rack guides and 5 plated oven racks
- Electronic ignition
- Forced cool down fan mode
- Oven "heat" light cycles with burners
- Oven "ready" light
- Interior oven lights
Dimensions (WDH) 38" x 37.25" x 66.75"
Oven Interior (WDH) 29" x 29" x 20"
Rack Clearance (WD) 28.25" x 27.25"
Gas 40,000 BTU per cavity
Connection One 3/4" male
Required min. Inlet Pressure 7" W.C. (NG) or 11" W.C. (LP)
Electrical 120v, 60 Hz., 1 phase
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- Inshot burners operate with the same concept as jet engine. Each burner has a single large opening where the air and gas mix. This insures consistent burn and eliminates the possibility of clogging.
- Fully insulated factory sealed, flat panel glass system. Larger panels for better product viewing. Grease vapor resistant in between glass panels.
- Water resistant control panel seal with new heavy-duty drawer mount slides for improved serviceability and a new brushed steel poly panel.
- Soft heat mixing zone technology allows hot air to be mixed with cooler air from the baking chamber to produce tempered air for even baking and cooking.
- A new thermal isolated phenolic/chrome handle and toggle point door closing system.
- Two stage door sealing system with integrated door stop to eliminate seal bending/damage. 304 stainless spring steel gasket backed with a steel rope gasket on top and bottom.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Looking for some options or accessories? Give us a call and we'd love to help you out!
One year parts and labour warranty. More details.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!