The Suzy Q cart system offers a better way to serve meals in retirement and care homes. It allows residents to have control and open communication with regard to their food, along with significant food cost savings by allowing individualized serving sizes, hotter food, and less waste.
The Suzy Q is essentially a heated/cooled buffet table on wheels. It fits in most doorways and elevators, though we also carry a Mini model for especially narrow spaces. This system allows residents to choose what they want to eat and how much, and ensures that their meal is hot and fresh when they get it. Accessories are available to customize the unit to fit your establishment's unique needs.
Each cart system features two 12" x 20" x 6" hot food wells to hold a variety of insert sizes, individual heat and drain controls, a heated plate shelf, four tray slots, a retractable condiment insert rail, and an ergonomic push handle. There is also an option to order with a heated drawer.
- Food delivery cart for care homes
- Quality manufacturing means decades of use
- Features food wells and large pull-out drawers
- Results in significant food cost savings via a decrease in waste
- Hotter food for residents
- Reduces complicated dietary preference lists
- Positive, direct interaction between staff and residents
- Greater meal satisfaction
- Fast, efficient, and hot meal delivery
- CSA certified
Poly Cutting Board
|Dimensions (WDH)||32" x 38" x 35"
||32" x 38" x 35"
|Number of Food Wells
|Food Well Dimensions
||12" x 20" x 6"
||12" x 20" x 6"|
|Heated Plate Shelf Dimensions
||9" x 10"
||9" x 10"
Number of Tray Slots
Tray Slot Capacity
||18" x 26" tray
||18" x 26" tray|
||208V, 1-Phase, 15A, Nema L6-15
||208V, 1-Phase, 15A, Nema L6-20