Usually ships in
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A sturdy sharpening steel with an extra-fine diamond coating
Taylor's 10-inch sharpening steel has been designed for commercial kitchen knives. This steel features a black handle and a very fine diamond coating, which adds more of an edge to your blade by realigning the edge to keep it sharp. Diamond is a more abrasive material than a traditional steel, so it will sharpen your blade even more by taking more off your blade. This steel has a protective hand guard and a hang-up ring for easy storage.
While these items are called a "sharpening steel" - technically speaking these items "hone" your knife. This means it's designed for knife maintenance: it will keep a blade extremely sharp, but eventually that knife will also need to be sharpened on a sharpening stone or some other sharpening device. These items keep the edge sharper longer by "realigning" the blade and removing nicks, so it's a perfect tool for maintaining your knives' sharpness.
- Extra-fine diamond coating will repair and straighten metal blades
- Protective hand guard
- Designed for sharpening majority of blades
- Black handle
- Hang-up ring for easy storage
Brand Taylor Precision
Dimensions (L) 10 Inches
Materials Diamond, Steel
Handle Colour Black
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST