Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
certified year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A countertop convection oven that fits 3 half-sized sheet pans
The Turbofan E22M3 is a half-size, manual, electric convection oven that fits 3, half-size sheets pans. Other features include a compact width--the overall dimensions (WDH) are 24" x 23.9" x 21.8"; a temperature range of 50° to 260° Celsius (150° to 500° Fahrenheit); a 60-minute timer with a time-up alarm; and is cool to the touch.
Convection ovens use a fan to circulate hot air, which cooks food faster than a traditional oven. And as a half-size oven, it takes up less space than a full-size oven, and uses less energy too. Convection ovens can be used to bake, roast, and broil many different types of foods. They're versatile appliances that can be used in many different restaurants, bakeries, cafes, and other commercial foodservice establishments.
- Fits 3, half-size pans
- Overall dimensions (WDH) 24" x 23.9" x 21.8"
- Temperature range of 50° to 260° Celsius
- Has a 60-minute timer with a time-up alarm
- Cool to the touch
- Capable of baking, roasting, and boiling a variety of foods
Dimensions (WDH) 24" x 23.9" x 21.8"
Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 29.5" x 27.8" x 25"
Shipping Weight 106 lb
Electrical 110 - 120v / 50/60 Hz / 1 phase / 12 amps
Plug NEMA 5-15P
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST