The Vulcan VG40 is a modular gas tilting braising pan with a 46" wide open base. It can be operated manually by a pan tilting mechanism with a removable handle. There's one 30,000 BTU/hr burner per 12" of pan width.
The pan itself can be emptied completely with approximately 30 crank revolutions. It has solid state controls, and requires a 120/60/1 power supply with 9.0 amps. Lastly, this machine has been certified reconditioned by our team of inhouse service technicians. It's ready for a new home!
- Stainless steel front, back, and sides; 12" stainless steel legs with adjustable flanged feet
- Front hinged polished stainless steel pan body with coved interior corners and embossed gallon markings
- 30,000 BTU/hr per 12" of pan width
- Pan can be emptied with 30 crank revolutions
- Solid state controls
- 120/60/1 power supply with 9.0 amps
- 3/4" rear gas connection; combination gas valve with built in regulator
This item has been professionally tested, repaired, and detailed by our inhouse tech team. It is ready to use and covered with our peace of mind warranty.
90 DAY WARRANTYOnce you receive this machine, it will be covered by our 90 day, peace-of-mind warranty; because every machine that leaves our hands is a machine that we stand behind. View more warranty details here.
To arrange shipping, please contact us, as the shipping cost will not be calculated in the online checkout process.