The Vollrath Cayenne HS-11 "heat n' serve" is a rethermalizer for soups, stews, sauces, and other liquid foodstuffs. As a rethermalizer, it's somewhat different from a regular soup kettle warmer in that its designed to take frozen or chilled food to a serving temperature. A warmer is meant to keep hot food hot. Though not all rethermalizers function as warmers, Vollrath's "heat n' serve" line does once the food is reheated. If you're wanting this functionality, be sure to purchase the option that includes a fitted inset!
The Vollrath HS-11 is designed to take a container of cooked food from a chilled state through the HACCP "danger zone" to above 165° F (73.9° C) in less than 90 minutes. The temperature will be maintained above 150° F (65.6° C) when the food product and inset are used with a cover, and the food product is stirred regularly.
- Made in the USA
- NSF Approved, cULus listed
- Safely rethermalizes soup, stew, chili, sauces and more
- Durable well is made of thermoset fiber-reinforced self-insulating resin for maximum energy efficiency
- Thermostatic controls ensure accurate heating
- Bottom-exit 6-foot cord and plug provide flexibility in countertop placement
- Uses up to 25 percent less energy, saving you money
- 7-quart model also available
Item Number 72009, 72021
Dimensions (Diameter x H) 12.6" x 9.6"
Well Depth 6.75"
Plug NEMA 5-15P
This is a special order item. The delivery time is around two weeks.
One year parts and labour warranty.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET