The Norbec 8' x 8' walk-in cooler with remote refrigeration comes with thick 4" panels made of galvanized 26-gauge steel, which will prevent humidity and mold from entering your cooler. The door hinges are self closing, which can overcome air resistance on heavy walk-in doors. They can also be installed on the right or left side, depending on your preference. And this cooler includes a 2" dial thermometer to give you a clear reading of the temperature.
The cooler does not include a floor, but with its thick, high quality walls and powerful refrigeration system, your products will stay at a consistent temperature. Compared to a top-mounted refrigeration unit, remote refrigeration units require less ceiling height, but require an installation by a refrigeration company. We can install the walk in (or coordinate the installation) when you purchase a walk in with us. Contact us for more details and pricing on how we can help you with walk in installation.
- 8 feet deep x 8 feet wide exterior
- 7' 6" exterior height
- 7' 4" deep x 7' 4" wide interior
- Door dimensions are 36" x 78"
- The position of the door is interchangeable, right or left opening
- Air-cooled condensing unit for indoor installation
- 4" panels with galvanized 26 gauge steel
- 1 phase
- Door snubber (closer) saves energy and money
- Magnetic gasket provides energy efficient seals
- Self-closing door hinges adds extra closing force to overcome
- air resistance on heavy walk-in doors
- Toggle-style light switch with light-on indicator
- 2" dial thermometer
This is a special order item and will require a 16 week lead time.
Two years parts, one year labour warranty. Five year warranty on refrigeration.