Lease Restaurant Equipment
Want to lease to own restaurant equipment or supplies? Want to know how leasing restaurant equipment works? We've got the answers.
iFoodEquipment has partnered with Blue Chip Leasing to offer Lease to Own options. Blue Chip Leasing Corporation has been financing equipment since 1996 and continues to be one of Canada’s fastest growing leasing companies. They are widely known as a leader and innovator in their field and have experience across every business sector. They specialize in providing equipment financing for small to mid-size transactions for businesses across Canada.
Leasing restaurant equipment is a smart business decision
Blue Chip’s lease terms are customized to meet your needs with various payment structures, lease periods and end of term options available. Their simple credit application and quick credit approval process means that transactions are completed within hours and vendor payment is made promptly.
- Increase your borrowing power – leasing your equipment leaves your traditional credit lines free.
- Leasing allows you to keep your cash working for you instead of tying it up in an asset, improving operating liquidity.
- With rates at an all time low, leasing can often be less expensive than bank financing.
- Capital can be raised against owned equipment through sale and leaseback transactions.
- Leasing allows you to upgrade your equipment when necessary to keep pace with changing technology.