The Anets SLG40 offers an affordable fryer that can keep up with load after load of frying. It's been designed for maximum efficiency and cleanability. It uses 2 burner tubes equipped with computer designed radiants, requiring only 90,000 BTU to achieve maximum cooking capacity. The unique shape of the tubes allows easy access to all areas of the frypot. The centre-mounted snap action thermostat responds quickly to fry loads.
- Stainless steel front, door, and trim
- 90,000 BTUH (26 kW) (95 Mj) from only four tubes, easiest model on the market to clean
- Computer designed radiant enable the burners to efficiently reach 45,000 BTUH per burner tube
- The unique tapered elliptical tubes provide 14% more heat transfer area than competitive models
- Outstanding serviceability, all components easily accessible and replaceable from the front
- Stainless steel basket hanger lifts off for easy cleaning
- Food particles fall below burner tubes into cold zone to prolong shortening life
- Large 1.25" ball-type full port drain valve prevents clogging
Certification CE, CSA, NSF
Gas Input 90,000 BTU per hour
Gas Pressure NG 3.5 WC or LP 10 WC
Gas Connection 1/2" NPT
Electrical Requirements None
Controls Snap action millivolt control
Temperature Range 175 - 375 Fahrenheit
Burners Cast Iron, atmospheric
Frypot Stainless steel
Oil Capacity 40-50 lb
Frying Area 14" x 14.5"
Ship Weight 145 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 15.6" x 27.5" x 57.5"
Work Height 35.5"
One year parts and labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!