2/5-year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
An ice machine that can produce up to 283 pounds per day
Atosa's YR280-AP-161 is a 23.5-inch wide undercounter ice maker which can produce up to 283 pounds of half-diced ice cubes in 24 hours and has a storage capacity of 88 pounds. It has Energy Star and NSF certification. The refrigerant is a hydrocarbon R290.
It's for free standing or built-in operations and requires a drain. It has a heavy-duty stainless steel exterior, 6-inch adjustable legs, and a black slanted plastic bin door. It has an air-cooled condenser and removable air filter. An ice scoop and 3M water filter system (#ICE120-S) are included.
- Up to 283 lb production ice machine (per 24 hours)
- Built-in storage capacity of 88 lb (under counters)
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Slanted black plastic bin door
- Ice scoop included
- Height includes leg levelers
- Air cooled condenser
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Requires use of a drain
- Ice machine includes a 3M water filter system Model #ICE120-S
Dimensions (WDH) 23.5" x 28.5" x 38.6"
Production/24 Hours 283 lb
Storage 88 lb
Shipping Weight 188 lb
Certification NSF, Energy Star
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST