1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Cut with extreme precision and consistency with this 1/2 HP motor
This Axis AX-S12 Ultra meat slicer is perfect for medium-usage operations. It has sanitary anodized components, making it simple to clean: all you're going to need is a wet cloth and a mild detergent. It is belt driven, with a V-belt, and it has a 0.5 HP fan cooled motor.
A CSST-approved Québec model is also available: the Axis AX-S12Q Ultra.
- One-piece base with no crevices to avoid any build-up of bacteria for easy cleaning
- Easy to maintain, economical service and repair with a long-life belt
- Slicer's knife runs at 300 RPM for optimal performance, to avoid product heating and stressing
- Steel motor pulley
- Thermo-protection to avoid motor burning
- Microswitch protection on cover blade; blade will stop when microswitch loses its contact to avoid any injury
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings to ensure quiet operation
- Wide stainless steel product holder providing sanitary requirements as it comes into contact with any food
- Plexi safety guard on carriage tray to prevent accidents
- Precision system provides thousands slice adjustment and consistent cuts of foods from tissue thin to 9/16"
Models AX-S12 Ultra; AX-S12Q Ultra
Dimensions (WDH) 24.8" x 19.7" x 18.5"
Shipping Weight 64 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST