The Bakers Pride E300 is a high speed oven that combines enhanced microwave power with top and bottom impingement to provide incredibly fast cooking while retaining the texture and taste for a variety of menu items -- all of this comes with a small countertop footprint: the oven is 22.75" wide, 33" deep, and 20.1" high.
With the side-launch microwaves, you'll be able to cook with metal pans, and you can adjust the impingement air in 10% increments, which is going to allow you to cook, reheat, bake, or brown any number of meat, fish, vegetables, or baked goods.
This machine is going to let you program up to 384 recipes with six cooking steps each. You can access this easily through the intuitive touchscreen display, or you can update menus and firmware via USB port. The removable jet plates and the oven's smooth, all-stainless surfaces allow for easy cleaning throughout. Overall, the E300 is a perfect choice for high-volume and quick-serve restaurants, hotels, grocery delis, coffee shops, and pubs.
- Microwave and impingement cooking
- Ventless operation
- Top and bottom air impingement and microwave technology
- 150–525˚F (65–273°C) temperature range
- Cool-touch doors and exterior surfaces
- Adjustable impingement air speed from 10–100% with 10% increments
- Increased air speed for superior browning
- 10% more microwave power for quicker cook times
- Side-launch microwave design accepts low profile metal pans
- Full-color touchscreen display with 16 groups, 24 items per group = 384 recipes
- Assembled in the USA
Dimensions (WHD) 22.75" x 20.12" x 33"
Cook Chamber Dimensions (WHD) 15" x 8" x 14"
Plug NEMA 6‐30P
One year parts and labour warranty.