The Bakers Pride FC-816 "Forno Series Classico" combines the style of a classic, old-world brick oven, with the convenience, control, and precision of modern technology. It has a steel-reinforced arched opening with a visible, open-flame burner to make loading pizza easy while creating a dining atmosphere.
It has a high-quality, heavy-duty construction with a .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for the stacking of standard deck ovens. The chamber has one Cordierite deck with a 10" height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers which will give you perfect control over your cooking.
To further enhance performance, contact us to choose an optional brick-lined ceiling to deliver more top-heat for speedy cooking and temperature recovery. This oven can be built-in behind a decorative facade of brick, stone, or tile to create an old-world, exhibition kitchen. Or you also have the choice to simply display this oven as it is, or alternatively with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for a more elegant presentation.
- 140,000 total BTU per hour
- Natural or LP gas
- One 1.5" (38 mm) thick Cordierite deck
- Stackable on Y or D series deck ovens
- 300–650°F (148–343°C) temperature range
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Fully insulated throughout
Overall Dimensions 84" x 71" x 51"
Total BTU 140,000 per hour
Deck Size (WDH) 66" x 44" x 10"
Thermostat Range 300°-650°F (149-343°C)
Two year parts and labour warranty.