The Bakers Pride ICO-1848 conveyor oven is a great choice for pizzas, cookies, sandwiches, and hot appetizers. It has a 18" wide belt, with a 21" long cooking chamber, with a total conveyor length of 48". This countertop conveyor oven is 63.8" wide, 17.6" high, and 35.2" deep.
Thanks to the conveyor belt design with top and bottom air impingement, this oven can cook more pizzas per hour than a deck oven of similar size. Analog controls allow any user to adjust temperature and fine-tune conveyor belt speed (or even reverse its direction) to suit the product being cooked.
The front cover latch system provides access to the removable conveyor assembly and jet plates to allow for fast and easy cleaning. Stack up to three conveyor ovens for triple the output.
- 150–550°F temperature range
- Heavy-duty, top and bottom jet plates
- Removable jet plates and conveyor belt
- 48" x 18" conveyor belt
- 21" baking chamber
- Adjustable airshields (both sides)
- All stainless steel exteriors
- Adjustable conveyor speed (1 to 18 min. exposure time)
- Reversible conveyor direction
- Removable crumb trays
- Ventless operation
- Adjustable legs
Dimensions (HWD) 17.6" x 63.8" x 35.2"
Weight 250 lb
Plug NEMA 15‐30P
Two year limited parts and one year labor warranty.