1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
The Bakers Pride P18S hearthbake electric pizza and pretzel oven has two decks inside of one baking chamber. The two decks are 17.5 inches wide, 17.75 inches deep, and 3.25 inches high. This countertop deck oven's overall dimensions are 23 inches wide, 25 inches deep, and 17 inches high. It will make a great choice for pizzas, pretzels, flat breads, and other bakery products.
You'll be able to bake directly on the Cordierite decks, or on screens, pans, or baking sheets. This model comes standard with a stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs, and a 15-minute, electric timer with continuous-ring alarm and manual shut-off. Please note, the 120 volt is not recommended for fresh-dough pizza, so please contact us if you're interested in other voltages.
- 120V, 1-phase, 1800 watts
- Independent top and bottom controlled incoloy heating elements
- 300 to 650° F (149 to 343° C) temperature range
- 15-minute, electric timer with continuous-ring alarm and manual shut-off
- One high-heat, fully welded, aluminized steel baking chamber
- Two 17.5" x 17.75" decks
- Cordierite decks
- 3.25" deck height
- All stainless steel exterior
Brand Bakers Pride
External Dimensions (WDH) 23" x 25" x 17"
Deck Dimensions (WDH) 17.5" x 17.75" x 3.25"
Baking Chambers 1
Thermostat Range 284° to 680° F (140 to 360° C)
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST