The Bakers Pride model XX-10 gas charbroiler is designed for heavy-duty broiling in a low-profile, countertop design. Each of the ten burners has an output of 18,000 BTUH for high yet energy-efficient performance. This model comes with cast-iron top grates, but you may also select floating rod, fish, or meat grates at no extra charge. Grates may be adjusted in three separate titling positions for increased flexibility and temperature control.
This charbroiler features durable stainless steel construction, and the interior combustion chamber is fully welded from hot-rolled steel. Aluminized steel burners and stainless steel radiants are standard, but this model can be converted for use with Glo-Stones in lieu of radiants to add a richer flavor profile to your menu items. Other options include splash guards and work decks for added convenience.
- 13.25" tall
- Aluminized steel burners every 4.87"
- 18,000 BTUH per burner
- Individually operated control valves
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Cast-iron grates (standard) or floating rod, fish, or meat grates
- Grates are 24" long with 3/4" rib spacing
- Adjustable grates with three titling positions
- Stainless steel radiants
- All stainless steel exterior, slideout grease drawer, and 4" legs
Broiling Area 52.5" x 24"
Dimensions (WHD) 58.25" x 13.25" x 30"
One year parts and labour warranty.