Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A wooden ice mallet for adding personality to drink mixing
The Barfly M37047 is a heavy-duty, wooden ice mallet meant for crushing ice with a Lewis bag. It's constructed out of beech wood and is 13.5 inches in length. The mallet has a tapered handle and is well balanced, making the wielding of it feel like it's a natural extension of your hand.
Wooden ice mallets were used in the 19th century for crushing ice in conjunction with a canvas Lewis bag. As technology has advanced, these mallets may have sunk in popularity, but that doesn't mean they're not capable of getting the job done. In fact, bartenders or home drink enthusiasts looking to add some extra, personal touches to their drinks may find manually crushed ice more appealing. What's nice about this is that the style of your ice comes down to how much you hammer. Additionally, your patrons or friends will find the drink making process all the more entertaining to watch.
- Heavy-duty construction for crushing large cubes of ice
- Tapered handle and balanced feel make use feel natural
- Gives the wielder direct control over ice quality
- Old-fashion design gives off an old world aesthetic
- Makes the mixing process more entertaining
Material Beech wood
Style Old world
Overall Length 13.5"
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST