The Berkel X13-PLUS manual gravity feed slicer is a heavy-duty premium slicer that offers a number of special features. A sanitary one piece engineered polymer base and product table reduces seams and joints while providing an NSF approved surface for easy, effective cleaning.
A removable and submersible table mounted sharpener with borazon stones ensures accurate sharpening. This model includes a completely mechanical, gauge plate interlock.
Precise thickness control is achieved using a variable pitch barrel cam for fine adjustment and wafer thin slices. The index knob and operating controls are mounted outside of the drip zone for quick and easy access.
A permanent ring guard protects the entire non-slicing portion of the knife during slicing and cleaning. An easy to use kick stand supports the slicer for easy access to clean under the slicer.
- NSF approved food grade polymers and anodized aluminum
- 45° removable product table
- Slice thickness up to 1 5/16" (34 mm)
- Kick stand for easy cleaning under the slicer
- Nominal 13" (330 mm) diameter; hollow ground, hardened and polished stainless steel knife
- Table-mounted sharpener with Borazon stones that is submersible for cleaning
- All controls located out of the drip zone
- Permanent, tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion of knife even when the centre plate is removed
- Product fence
- Significant room behind knife for easy cleaning
- CETL listed for safety; ETL listed for sanitation
- Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 8
One year warranty coverage of all parts, labor, and travel excluding wear items.