2 Year+ manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A Energy Star-certified convection oven with 10 chrome-plated racks
Blodgett's ZEPH-200-E DBL is a full-size electric convection oven with 2 bakery-sized baking compartments providing some extra depth, each of which can accommodate five 18 by 26-inch baking pans. There are 10 chrome-plated racks with 11 positions with a minimum spacing of 1-5/8 inches. Inside, the baking compartment has 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized liner and the blower wheel is aluminized.
This Zephaire model is Energy Star-certified. Its fan motor has 2 speeds and the 1/2 HP blower motor has automatic thermal overload protection. The oven has an output of 22 kW and features dual pane thermal glass windows within the stainless steel doors. It has a full angle iron frame and the front, top, and sides of the oven have a stainless steel construction. The doors have triple-mounted pressure lock design with turnbuckle assembly. The front control panel is also removable.
The solid state thermostat has a temperature control range from 200° to 500° Fahrenheit (93° to 260° Celsius.) There is solid state infinite control with separate dials for the timer and thermostat and the 6-inch legs are adjustable.
- 2-Year Parts and Labour and One Additional Year Door (parts only) manufacturer warranty
- Energy Star Certified
- Full angle iron frame
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Dual pane thermal glass windows encased in stainless steel door frames
- 3 tubular heaters
- Triple-mounted pressure lock door design with turnbuckle assembly
- Solid mineral fiber insulation at top, back, sides, and bottom
- 10 chrome-plated racks, 11 rack positions with a minimum of 1-5/8” (41mm) spacing
- Solid state thermostat with temperature control range of 200° to 500° F (93° to 260°C)
- 2 speed fan motor
- 1/2 HP blower motor with automatic thermal overload protection
- Interior oven lights
- SSI-M - solid state infinite control with separate dials for thermostat and timer
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
Model ZEPH-200-E DBL
Dimensions (WDH) 38.25" x 36.9" x 70.6"
Ship Weight 1060 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST