Chef Thomas Keller says, "The Control °Freak is the new Gold Standard for induction cooking." And that's because the Polysciene (Breville) CMC850 "Control °Freak" is the first induction cooker that can set and hold any temperature from 86°F - 482°F for any length of time -- any chef will know that this is a huge benefit in a busy commercial kitchen.
The temperature is measures 20 time per second, which will ensure an absolutely accurate temperature control -- perfect for cooking dishes that need precision control. This induction cooker comes with a probe, probe holder, usb drive, a carrying bag, and an accessories case.
- You can set and hold any temperature from 86°F - 482°F for any length of time
- Measures temperature 20 times per second
- Allows you to control heat intensity
- Probe Control or thermometer mode
- 397 possible holding temperatures (°F) and 221 possible holding temperatures (°C)
- 72 hour timer with repeat, continue, keep warm and stop cooking functions
Dimensions (WHD) 13.7" x 4.3" x 18.5"
Shipping dimensions (WHD) 19.2" x 11.3" x 24.3"
Plug NEMA 5-20
One year parts and labour warranty.