Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A flour sifter for restoring your flour to its original consistency
The Browne 1260 is a rotary flour sifter with an 8 cup capacity. The dimensions (WH) are 6" x 6.5". It is constructed of 18/8 stainless steel which has a polished finish. It has a reinforced beater bottom and chrome-plated wire mesh, and an easy-to-use handle to initiate the sifting process.
Sifting flour is a crucial step for some chefs who want to aerate their flour and have it easier to mix into other combined ingredients. Flour, depending on how it's stored, can form clumps easily -- and not just flour, but a variety of other ingredients like cocoa powder, sugar, etc. Sifting helps restore said ingredients to their original state of being non-clumped. This item could be used for cake decorating as well.
- Made out of polished, 18/8 stainless steel
- Dimensions (WH) are 6" x 6.5"
- Easy-to-use lever that aids in the sifting process
- Helps restore flour and other ingredients to their original consistency
Dimensions (WH) 6" x 6.5"
Material 18/8 Stainless Steel
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST