Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
An essential seafood utensil for use in a restaurant, or other commercial foodservice location
Browne's 574352 is a small two-pronged fork for snail or escargot, but can be used for other small foods as well. It is 18/0 stainless steel with a vibro finish (which is a little less shiny than a mirror finish).
It is part of Browne's Windsor Series, an economy-line of restaurant cutlery. This is most often purchased by schools, colleges, hospitals, and other establishments that are looking for inexpensive flatware that can be replaced easily.
This flatware is perfect if you're looking for a cost-effective solution. If you're looking for a similar style, but a bit sturdier metal that won't bend as easily, check out the Browne WIN2. Or if you want something even higher quality, you can check out Browne's Celine series. If you're looking to compare the different flatware series we have, check out our comparison chart.
- Can be used for snails, escargot, or other small foods
- Windsor is an economy series of restaurant flatware
- Fork has 2 prongs
- 18/0 stainless steel
- Vibro finish
- Classic design means this can be used with a variety of cutlery
Material Stainless Steel
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST