Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A double-edged vegetable peeler for quickly preparing vegetables and fruits
The Browne 575690 is a double-edged fruit or vegetable peeler. It has a 2.5" blade, and since the peeler is double-edged, it means a right-handed or left-handed person will have no trouble using it. This is great if the peeler will be changing hands from night to night. Additionally, the double edge allows one to peel with a simple back and forth motion which will quicken the process peeling.
This Browne peeler features a durable stainless steel construction that will ensure is lasts long in any professional kitchen or restaurant. The elliptic handle shape also makes it easy to hold in the hand. This peeler is capable of peeling a variety of vegetables like carrots, potatoes, turnip, beets; or fruits like apples, pears, etc.
- Durable stainless steel construction that prolonges life
- Double-edged blade
- Elliptic handle shape makes it easy to hold
- 2.5" long blade
- Can be used for peeling fruits and vegetables
Blade Dimensions (W) 2.5"
Material Stainless Steel
Compatibility Fruits and Vegetables
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST