Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A stackable coffee mug perfect for a hot cup of joe
This is Browne's version of the standard, restaurant coffee mug. It comes in a 7 or 11.5 oz. capacity (198 or 327 ml), and it is a member of Browne's Palm line of porcelain glassware. It has a simple, classic design, and is perfect for coffee or tea. It is heavy, durable, and thermal-shock-resistant porcelain. It is stain resistant and dishwasher safe. These are designed to stack, and they ship in cases of 12.
Coffee mugs are an essential piece of glassware to many mom and pop restaurants and diners. When choosing a coffee mug, you'll want to consider what hot drinks you plan on serving your patrons. For example, if you're planning on serving tea, you might want to go with the 7 oz. option because it looks like a teacup. On the other hand, if you are serving coffee, a lot of people have come to consider the 11 oz. capacity a standard, and they will come expecting to be served coffee in such.
- 7 or 11.5 oz. ounce capacity (198 or 327 ml)
- Classic design works in mom and pop restaurants and diners
- Dishwasher safe and resistant to stains
- Thermal-shock resistant porcelain
- Ships in a case of 12
Type Mug, China
|7 oz. (206 ml.)
|3.25" x 2.25"
|11.5 oz. (345 ml.)
|3.25" x 3.75"
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST