The Bunn Axiom-DV-APS is a dual voltage commercial coffee brewer. It can operate at 120v, 120/208v, or 120/240v. At the lower voltage, it can produce up to 67 cups of coffee an hour, and at the higher voltages it can produce as much as 121 cups of coffee an hour (8 ounce cups).
This commercial brewer has Bunn's "DBC" Digital Brewer Control, for advanced electronic programming capabilities and diagnostics. The optional gourmet funnel allows use of heavier throw weights.
This brews into airpots with capacities from 1.9 to 3.8 litres. There is also a similar model (the Bunn Axiom DV TC) which brews into thermal carafes.
- Voltage easily converts by flipping a switch and changing the power cord
- Adjusts automatically to varying water pressure
- Electronic diagnostics and built-in tank drain make service easier
- For high lime areas, BrewLOGIC technology calculates flow rate and adjusts brew time to maintain consistent pot levels
- Large 200 oz. tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity
- Ensure coffee quality with programming for brew level, cold brew lock-out and tank temperature, set easily from the front of the machine
- Coffee extraction controlled with programmable pre-infusion, pulse brew and digital temperature precision
- Brews directly into 1.9 to 3.8 L airpots
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Hot water faucet
- SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
|AXIOM DV APS||38700.6010||Black Plastic||DV*||67-120 cups|
|AXIOM DV APS||38700.6041||Stainless||DV*||67-120 cups|
|AXIOM-15 APS||38700.6017||Black Plastic||120||67|
Item Numbers 38700.6010; 38700.6041; 38700.6016; 38700.6017
Dimensions (WHD) 9" x 23.6" x 22.5"
Water Access Plumbed
Volts 120, 120/208, or 120/240
Amps 12.5, 13, or 15
Watts 1500, 2680, or 3550
Cord Attached Yes (with 120v)
120v Output 67 8 oz. cups per hour
120/208-240v Output 121 8 oz. cups per hour
Input Water Temperature 60°F
One year parts and labour warranty.