The Bunn "ICB TF" is a thermal coffee brewer that can produce up 163 cups of coffee an hour (8 ounce cups). It is compatible with 1 gallon "ThermoFresh" servers without bases.
It is a "Platinum Edition" of their Infusion series, so it comes with a 4.3" touchscreen; SmartWAVE sprayhead technology; and a stainless steel funnel.
It is also available in a taller model, which brews into 1.5 gallon servers with bases.
- Intuitive 4.3" touchscreen with user interface provides an enhanced experience when operating and programming the brewers
- SmartWAVE sprayhead technology creates an industry best uniformity of extraction for exceptionally smooth tasting coffee
- Platinum Edition SmartWave technology delivers a timed air purge at the end of the brew cycle, removing residual water from the sprayhead, reducing lime build up and ultimately extending the life of the equipment
- USB port for easy programming
- Digital readout displays in English, Spanish, or French ---for easier programming and control
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Electronic funnel lock prevents removal of each brew funnel until drip-through is complete
- Compatible with new ThermoFresh 1 gallon baseless servers, and all previous generations of ThermoFresh 1 gallon baseless servers, and airpots
Model ICB TF PE
Product Number 54300.6100
Dimensions (WHD) 12.1" x 25.2" x 23.4"
Water Access Plumbed
Cord Attached Yes
Output 163 8-oz cups per hour
Input Water Temperature 60°F
# Wires Plus Ground 3
One year parts and labour warranty.