The Bunn Nitron 2 cold draft system, allows you to deliver nitro coffee and authentic cold brew taste without the need for a complex and lengthy brewing process. You can achieve a nitro infusion with no need for kegs. Simply use two 1 gallon concentrate bag-in-box (BIBs), or refillable containers, which will each yield multiple gallons of finished drinks.
Nitro coffee (i.e. Nitrogen coffee) is a lot like cold brew, except that it's infused with nitrogen. This creates a delicious, velvety texture. It gives a crisper, sweeter taste to your cold brew. The Nitro Experience: No milk or sugar needed! Bunn's patented in-line gas infuser produces up to 3 minutes of cascading micro-bubbles, depending on the brew, resulting in a nitro cold brew crowned with a smooth, silky stout-like head that tastes distinctively creamy with a velvety soft mouthfeel.
Outfit the standard and nitro taps with separate beverages - your choice of cold brew coffee, iced coffee, or iced tea - all from one slim, 10-inch wide countertop design. At a rate of one 16oz drink per minute, this machine can dispense 60 drinks before exceeding 41° Fahrenheit.
- Patented BUNN gas infusion technology can produce up to 3 minutes of cascading micro-bubbles
- Patented High Intensity mixing chamber assures a perfectly blended finished beverage, from cup to cup
- Uses familiar 1-gallon bag-in-box (BIB) concentrates and refillable containers that are easy to manage, with each BIB serving from 5 to 13 gallons of finished drinks
- Chrome-plated brass tap handles and nitro stout nozzles provide the quality-oriented craft experience of serving a premium beverage on tap
- Serve two different coffees or teas as a nitrogenated beverage using 1-gallon concentrate BIBs or refillable containers
- Automatic water bath fill maintains water bath level for optimal cold beverage capacity
- Sleek, all-black door complements any commercial setting
- Flashing red LED light on door alerts the operator when to replenish nitrogen tank
- At a rate of one 16 oz drink per minute, can dispense 60 drinks before exceeding 41°F (75°F incoming water)
- Refrigerated product cabinet protects flavor integrity and product life
- Large dispense area accommodates taller cups and carafes up to 8.76"
- Service-friendly design makes set-up and maintenance simple
|51600.6000||Standard Model (4:1 - 12:1)|
|51600.6004||With Regulator (4:1 - 12:1)|
|51600.6003||High Ratio (10:1 - 32:1)|
|51600.6005||High Ratio with Regulator (10:1 - 32:1)|
|51600.6011||"All Nitro" -- only nitro beverages (4:1 - 12:1)|
One year parts and labour warranty.