The Bunn Titan coffee brewer is a high volume solution which uses fresh-ground coffee and features Bunn's "Digital Brewer Control," which will give you precise extraction control with pre-infusion and pulse brew and digital temperature control.
This brewer can make up to 34.3 gallons (82.2 liters) of coffee an hour. In single phase, it can brew up to 382 cups of coffee an hour, and in three phase it can brew up to 560 cups an hour (8 ounce cups). It can brew into Titan 1.5 and 3 gallon servers (5.7 and 11.4 litre) which are insulated to keep coffee hot for hours.
- Brews up to 34.3 gallons (82.2 liters) of coffee per hour, while ensuring "quality in the cup" for each and every cup
- BrewMETER allows automatic programming of pulse routine
- Coffee extraction controlled with pre-infusion and pulse brew, digital temperature control, and large sprayhead; coffee strength controlled with variable by-pass
- Funnel has 28oz (.8kg) ground coffee capacity and paper filter retainers to eliminate fold-over
- Titan TF server [not included] is insulated to keep coffee hot forhours
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Hot water faucet
Model Titan Dual DBC
Item # 39200.6000 and 39200.6001
Water Access Plumbed
Volts 120/208 or 120/240
Phase 1 or 3
Cord Attached No
Output 360 - 560 cups per hour (8 ounce cups)
Input H²O Temp. 60°F
# Wires plus Ground 4
One year parts and labour warranty.