The Bunn Titan coffee brewer is a high volume solution which uses fresh-ground coffee and features Bunn's "Digital Brewer Control," which will give you precise extraction control with pre-infusion and pulse brew and digital temperature control.
This brewer can make up to 22.5 gallons (82.2 litres) of coffee an hour. That's about 360 cups of coffee an hour (8 ounce cups). It can brew into Titan 1.5 and 3 gallon servers (5.7 and 11.4 litre) which are insulated to keep coffee hot for hours.
- Brews up to 22.5 gallons (82.2 liters) of coffee per hour, while ensuring "quality in the cup" for each and every cup
- "BrewMETER" allows automatic programming of pulse routine
- Coffee extraction controlled with pre-infusion and pulse brew, digital temperature control, and large sprayhead; coffee strength controlled with variable by-pass
- Funnel has 28oz (.8kg) ground coffee capacity and paper filter retainers to eliminate fold-over
- Titan TF servers [not included] are insulated to keep coffee hot for hours
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Hot water faucet
Model Titan Single DBC
Item # 39300.6000
Water Access Plumbed
Cord Attached No
Output 360 cups per hour (8 ounce cups)
Input H²O Temp. 60°F
# Wires plus Ground 4
One year parts and labour warranty.