Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
2 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A drain shelf for Cambro food pans to keep your product out of liquid
These are Cambro polycarbonate drain shelves. Sometimes referred to as false bottoms, these drain shelves are designed to fit in a Cambro polycarbonate food pan. They have a durable construction that resists cracks and breaks, and they can withstand temperatures of -40 to 70° Celsius (-40 to 160° Fahrenheit). These drain shelves are capable of fitting a variety of different Cambro food pan sizes: 1/9, 1/6, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and full-size.
Drain shelves are an essential tool for anyone looking to reduce food waste and lower risks of cross-contamination. Drain shelves help to reduce handling of produce, meat, and seafood, and they help to elevate the food from sitting liquids where bacteria has a better chance of forming.
- NSF certified
- Durable polycarbonate construction
- Multiple sizes available
- Resistant to cracks and breaks
- Resistant to food oils and acids
- Withstands temperatures of -40° to 70° Celsius
- Two year warranty
Temperature Resistance -40 to 70° Celsius
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST