1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Two-flavour soft serve ice cream machine with twist option for high output production
Carpigiani's 193-BAR is a countertop soft serve ice cream machine for two flavours with a twist option. It is available in 5 configurations: gravity-fed or pump-fed; air-cooled or water-cooled; 1-phase or 3-phase. The gravity-fed models have a 19-quart (18-litre) hopper while the pump models have a 13-quart (12.3-litre) hopper.
It has a consistency control system for measuring viscosity and quality control. It has the lowest number of parts to clean when compared to similar models in the industry, plus a R449A refrigerant and NSF certification.
The machine's standby mode keeps products in the freezing cylinder's temperature in the safe range. It's fed from the back of the cylinder, meaning priming is not needed. There are also audible signals for when a refill is needed.
This item comes with a 1-year parts warranty and 90-day labour warranty.
- Double flavour with twist option model for high output production
- Consistency control technology system regulates refrigeration
- Product is fed from rear of cylinder eliminating need to prime
- Least number of components to clean compared to similar models in the industry
- Unique cylinder construction delivers better results
- Online monitoring and diagnosis on a tablet, phone, or PC
- Standby mode maintains safe product temperatures in the freezing cylinder
- R449A refrigerant
- Audible signal alerts when refill is needed
Shipping Weight 485 lb
|Model||Hopper Size||Volume||Dimensions (WDH)|
|193-BAR-G-AC-1PH||19 Qt. (18 L)||30.7 Cu. Ft.||21.7" x 34.4" x 35.5"|
|193-BAR-G-AC-3PH||19 Qt. (18 L)||30.7 Cu. Ft.||21.7" x 34.4" x 35.5"|
|193-BAR-P-AC-1PH||13 Qt. (12.3 L)||30 Cu. Ft.||21.7" x 34.7" x 35.5"|
|193-BAR-P-AC-3PH||13 Qt. (12.3 L)||30 Cu. Ft.||21.7" x 34.7" x 35.5"|
|193-BAR-P-WC-1PH||13 Qt. (12.3 L)||30 Cu. Ft.||21.7" x 34.7" x 35.5"|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST