When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Wall-mountable upblast fans available in 2 sizes
Fast Kitchen Hoods' FKUB Series are belt-drive, centrifugal, upblast exhaust fans for restaurants. There are 2 wheel sizes available - 18.75 inches and 24 inches. The 24-inch model has 2 motor/electrical options - 3 HP and 120/240v or 5 HP and 230v.
These fans are weather-resistant and tough. They combine efficiency with low tip speeds meaning quiet operation. These options can be wall-mounted. Cool, fresh air is forced through the motor compartment to give it a long life. The blades, wheels, and inlets are constructed from 3003-H14 aluminum.
The included accessories are an external disconnect switch, vented roof curb, grease cup including down spout, and hinge kit. What fan you'll need depends on what appliances you're using and how much smoke and/or steam is coming out. If you're unsure if the standard fan will fit your needs, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.
- Heavy-duty construction, durable, and weather-resistant
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades, and inlets fabricated from 3003-H14 aluminum
- Wall mount applications
- Forced fresh air through the motor compartment cools motor and ensures long motor life
- Quick release latches allow for easy access to motor compartment
- Variable pitch motor pulley allows for field adjustment and system balancing
- High efficiency combined with low tip speeds result in quiet operation
- Fully-welded, leak-proof grease drain
- Vibration isolation
- External disconnect switch, vented roof curb, grease cup including down spout, and hinge kit included
Brand Fast Kitchen Hoods
Grease Collection Box (with Down Spout) 17.2" x 5.1" x 3.25"
|Model||Dimensions (Dia. x H)||Wheel Size||Motor|
|FKUB-18||39.4" x 33.75"||18.75"||2 HP|
|FKUB-24-3HP||43.4" x 37.5"||24"||3 HP|
|FKUB-24-5HP||43.4" x 37.5"||24"||5 HP|
|Model||Range of Fan||Vented Roof Curb||Voltage|
|FKUB-18||2400 to 4200 CFM||26.25" x 26.25" x 24"||120/240|
|FKUB-24-3HP||4200 to 6000 CFM||31.25" x 31.25" x 24"||120/240|
|FKUB-24-5HP||6000 to 7850 CFM||31.25" x 31.25" x 24"||230|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST