This equipment is brand new! It is overstock, and so there is a limited quantity available at this price.
As per our Black Friday Sale, you can also choose to purchase this with 12, equal, weekly payments at no interest on approved credit. If you'd like to proceed with this option, please contact us.
The Globe GPG10-C is a panini grill with a grooved 10” x 10” grilling surface. This model is part of Globe’s line of smaller "bistro" panini grills. Like all of Globe’s products, this grill has been made with heavy-duty materials and with a quality design, so it will be able to withstand the demands of most commercial establishments.
It’s got a stainless steel construction which means it’s easy to clean and keep sanitary (the grill has been NSF approved). And it’s got some non-skid rubber feet, which will prevent the grill from sliding around and won’t make any scuff marks.
All and all, you can’t go wrong with a Globe panini grill. They are a premiere manufacturer of foodservice equipment, so they are a brand that you can trust. This panini grill will be one you can rely on for many years to come.
- Heavy duty, seasoned, cast iron grill plates
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel tube protects wires from damage
- Durable spring hinge with adjustable tension
- Temperature thermostatically controlled up to 570°F
- Heats to and maintains selected temperature, ensuring even heating and thorough cooking (allow 15-30 mins. to heat before grilling)
- Attached 4-foot power cord and plug, 1800 watt single grill, 3200 watt double grill
- Stainless steel catch tray, easy to remove for cleaning
- ON/OFF switch
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Grooved stainless steel scraper for removal of food debris included with grooved models
Cooking Surface (WD) 10” x 9.5”
Electric 120v, 60 Hz, 1800w
Dimensions (WDH) 13.78” x 15.55” x 8.5”
Net Weight 38 lb
One year parts and labour warranty.