This equipment is brand new! It is overstock, and so there is a limited quantity available at this price.
As per our Black Friday Sale, you can also choose to purchase this with 12, equal, weekly payments at no interest on approved credit. If you'd like to proceed with this option, please contact us.
The Toastmaster TMGT24 is a 24-inch wide griddle with thermostatic controls. It is made in America, offering you one of the most economical and flexible griddles in the foodservice industry. It comes equipped for natural gas, but is field convertible to liquid propane with orifices included.
It has two 20,000 BTU aluminum steel "U"-shaped burners, one every 12 inches for a total output of 40,000 BTU. The throttling thermostat controls adjust from 150° to 450° Fahrenheit (65.6° to 232.2° Celsius.) The griddle features a stainless steel front panel and a 3/4-inch thick polished steel plate with a 4-3/8-inch high tapered wrap-around stainless steel splash guard.
The TMGT24's legs are 4-inch nickel-plated steel. The grease trough is 3.25 inches wide and the stainless steel grease drawer has a capacity of 4.5 quarts.
- Made in America
- Ultra smooth 3/4" thick polished steel plate
- Throttling thermostat that adjust from 150-450°F
- 2 high-performance 20,000 BTU aluminized steel "U" shape burners, one every 12"
- Spatula wide 3.25" front grease trough and grease chute
- Stainless steel front panel, bull nose and grease drawer
- 3/4" rear gas connection and universal pressure regulator supplied, field convertible to liquid propane with orifices included
Dimensions (WDH) 24" x 27.8" x 15.5"
Plate Depth 21.5"
Weight 148 lb