- Cleveland KET12T 12 gal Tabletop Tilting Kettle
- 12-gal. capacity
- Manual tilting helps user to remove product from the kettle
- Steam jacket is filled with treated water, preventing the need for venting and refilling
- Solid state temperature controls are accurate
- Temperature range: 145-260 degrees F
- LED indicator lights up for heat cycle and low water
- Power On/Off switch is on the control panel
- Temperature control dial changes temperature with ease
- Controls are water resistant and splash proof
- Large pouring lip is designed for chunky product
- Strength is added with the reinforced rolled rim design
- Heating elements are welded in for durability
- Pressure gauge and pressure relief valve are mounted on the rear to reduce the risk of tampering
- 50-PSI safety valve
- Solid-state water level control enables the operator to monitor and regulate the level
- Double gasket seal on the element cover provides extra protection
- Self-locking marine tilting mechanism prevents spills and has a balanced design
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 9.8 kW, 27.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5 in. W x 20 in. D x 34 in. H
90 DAY WARRANTY
For your peace of mind, we're covering this product with our 90 day warranty, which only begins once you actually receive the product. We stand behind our reconditioned items, because we know with every piece of used equipment, our reputation is on the line!
To arrange shipping, please contact us, as the shipping cost will not be calculated in the online checkout process.
We professionally inspect, professionally service, and professionally test all of our used equipment. So you can rest assured that any used equipment you buy from iFoodEquipment will be certified refurbished. After purchase, certain items require a lead time to finish refurbishment.