Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A Canadian standard-compliant straw that's an eco-friendly alternative to plastic
Globe Commercial Products' straw is made from natural cellulose food-safe paper, extra-strong and 4-ply. This material is BPA-, chlorine-, and fluorine-free and suitable for use with both hot and cold drinks, at room to moderate temperatures. The straw measure 7.75 inches long, making it perfect for 14- to 18-ounce beverage containers such as cans, bottles, cups, and more.
Being compostable, this straw and wrapper meet Canada's standards for being eco-friendly. Straws like this are most commonly used with take-out food, but can be used for outdoor dining, concession stands, and more.
It's both microwave- and freezer-safe plus taste- and odour-free. This material serves as a prime alternative to old-fashioned plastic straws and is resistant to grease.
This heavy-duty product comes in a pack of 5000.
- Compliant with Canadian standards
- Compostable wrapped straw
- 4-ply food-safe natural cellulose paper
- Alternative to plastic straws
- Taste- and odour-free
- Freezer- and microwave-safe
- BPA-, chlorine-, and fluorine-free
Brand Globe Commercial Products
Material 4-Ply Natural Cellulose Paper
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST