Conti's CC100 series are state-of-the-art espresso machines perfect for front of house operations. These espresso machines are automatic, and use what is known as thermosyphon technology. The series is sorted into three models: Group 1, Group 2, and Group 3. One difference to guide you in your choice between these models is their boiler capacity, and naturally, their measurements and electrical requirements.
The Group 2 model has a boiler capacity of 11 litres, and dimensions (WDH) of 28" x 20" x 20". The voltage is 208v, and the power is 3050 watts. It's the midscale option of the three models, and should be okay for semi-regular use. Conti's CC100 series also comes in two versions for either tall cups or espresso cups.
- Integrated rotative pump to maximize water and pressure control
- Copper boiler
- Thermosyphon system
- PID temperature control system
- Volumetric dose
- Boiler pressure and pump pressure gauges
- 2 steam wands; 1 hot water wand
- Boiler automatically fills
- Heating element protected by klixon
Item # Group 2
Dimensions (WDH) 28" x 20" x 20"
Weight 128 lb
Boiler Capacity 11 litres