Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
2/5 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 36-inch refrigerated prep table for sandwiches and salads
The CoolSteel RSPT36 is a 36-inch refrigerated prep table for prepping sandwiches and salads. The overall dimensions (WDH) are 36.2" x 31.5" x 41.5" and the interior dimensions (WDH) 32.9" x 19.8" x 23.5". This prep table has a stainless steel exterior, interior, and an aluminum back. The top includes and fits ten, 1/6 GN pans, 4-inches deep.
Restaurants and food service establishments use prep tables for a multitude of reasons. Primarily, prep tables are refrigeration machines that can keep your ingredients at an appropriate serving temperature. Prep tables differ from traditional refrigerators in that they have a worktop where chefs and kitchen staff can prep food before serving. Ultimately, prep tables are an efficient way to use kitchen space, and restaurants and other businesses have been using them for years to quickly assemble sandwiches and salads.
- Exterior dimensions (WDH) 36.2" x 31.5" x 41.5"
- Interior dimensions (WDH) 32.9" x 19.8" x 23.5"
- Stainless steel exterior and interior with an aluminum back
- Includes ten, 1/6 GN pans, 4-inches deep
- Self-closing doors that can stay open 90°
- Temperature range of 0.5° to 5° Celsius (33° to 41° Fahrenheit)
- 4 swivel casters; 2 locking
- 7.6 cu. ft. of storage
- 2 year parts and labour warranty; 5 year warranty on the compressor parts
Electrical 115v / 60hz / 3.24a / 1ph
Storage 7.6 cu. ft.
Interior Dimensions (WDH) 32.9" x 19.8" x 23.5"
Exterior Dimensions (WDH) 36.2" x 31.5" x 41.5"
Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 44.4" x 34.6" x 46"
Net Weight 242.5 lb.
Shipping Weight 297.6 lb.
ETL Intertek Listed
This items meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL for Canada.
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST