Crown Verity's portable grills have been designed for caterers and rental applications. These grills are stackable for easy storage and transport. You can also purchase optional portable tables, which have been designed specifically for these grills and are foldable and will stack on top of the grills during transportation.
These grills have been designed with protective crash bars on each side of the grill, and there are two crash bars on the front of the gill, which will keep the knobs and body of the grill safe during transportation. This grill has been designed with a high quality 304 stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. Compared to units made of metal or 430 stainless steel, these units are built to last.
These grills comes in liquid propane only, and include quick disconnect gas hose(s) with regulator(s) for the propane tanks.
- Gas grill constructed of 304 stainless steel including grids, burners and all fasteners
- 15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners
- Ready to use: ships completely assembled on a skid
- Extra crash bars on the front and side of the grill
- Includes water pans with drain ports to ease cleaning and help eliminate grease fires from occurring
- 16 gauge stainless steel radiants that remain in place during transportation and cleaning
- 1 year parts and labor limited warranty
- Lifetime warranty on body and cooking grids and 10 years on burners
PCB-36 - 36" portable grill
PCB-60 - 60" portable grill
One year parts and labour limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on body and cooking grids. Ten year warranty on burners.