The Delfield F2952CP chef base, otherwise known as a refrigerated equipment stand, is 52 inches wide. The exterior top of the unit is 18-gauge stainless steel with a full perimeter marine edge. This means the corners are fully welded and have smooth radii corners that are easy to clean out. The refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant and maintains a 2° to 4° Celsius interior cabinet temperature at 38° Celsius ambient room temperature. The interior cabinet is cooled with mullion style blower coils mounted between each drawer section for even air and temperature control.
Other features of the Delfield F2952CP include a complete drawer system that can operate independent of the unit it's installed in. It is designed to hold 12" x 20" x 4" deep hotel pans and smaller fractional pans. The drawer system is completely made of stainless steel and the track rollers are made of Delrin, plastic specifically designed for low friction, high-wear resistance, and strength. Furthermore, they do not require grease for operation.
Refrigerated equipment stands are used in a variety of restaurants and institutions as a place for chefs to store refrigerated foods just below the cooking area. These are sturdy machines and can easily how a griddle or hot top. And since they're situated on mobile casters, they're easy to move around to achieve optimal air flow if you require it.
- NSF approved
- Top is constructed of stainless steel with a full perimeter marine edge
- Stainless steel ends
- Exterior drawer fronts are stainless steel
- High density, environmentally-friendly polyurethane foam insulation throughout the unit
- Mounted on casters
- 8' cord and plug supplied
- Base interior cabinet is cooled with mullion style coated blower coil(s) mounted between each door/drawer section for even air and temperature control
- Digital thermometer
- Wall-mounted bracket to prevent tipping
- Self-contained drawer system; holds 12" x 20" x 4" deep hotel pans
- Environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
Dimensions (WDH) 52" x 29.19" x 24"
Electrical 115v / 60Hz / 1 Phase
Three year parts and labour warranty and an additional two year warranty on the compressor parts.