This high temp pass through dishwasher from Serve Canada's "Dihr" brand is a highly efficient and powerful machine: its energy recovery system uses the heat produced by the dishwasher to preheat the cold water for the next cycle. This creates an incredibly efficient machine which can save you a lot of money in the long run.
It accepts standard 20" x 20" racks with a clearance of 16-1/8". The machine has 5 washing cycles: 50, 90, 120, 180, or 300 seconds depending on your needs. So it can wash up to 70 racks an hour, or a few as 12, depending on the cycle you choose.
- HR: Our ENERGY RECOVERY system uses the heat produced by the machine to pre-heat the incoming cold water
- PARTIAL ANTICIPATED DRAIN of wastewater: at each cycle, improves water and conserves heat, detergent and rinse aid
- Built-in drain pump
- Double walled 304 stainless steel structure
- 5 wash cycles
- Self-cleaning vertical pump
- Standard detergent and rinse-aid dispenser included
- Double skin insulated hood
- PLUS system provides a constant rinse temperature and pressure
- Break tank system prevents backflow contaminations
- User friendly multichrome START key
- Electronic control panel with LCD screen
- Language selection, menu display and self-diagnostic system
- Be sure to ask about our water filters and water softeners
Product Dimensions (WDH): 28-3/8” x 29” x 82.5"
Voltage: 220-240v, 60Hz, 1 phase
Power required: 2900w, 43.7a
Water Hardness: 2-8F
Inlet Water Pressure: 25-60 PSI
Plate dimensions: 16.25” diameter
Rack dimensions: 20” x 20”
Washing Cycles: 50, 90, 120, 180, 300 seconds
Water consumption / cycle: 0.68 US gallons
Boiler Capacity: 3.96 US gallons
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!