The Doyon "BTF010" 10 quart planetary mixer is one of the most powerful mixers in this size range. It features a 1/2-horsepower, non-slipping belt-driven motor, with enough torque and durability for tough mixes, but also with enough precision and control to produce perfect meringues and whipped items. It has overload protection, which will give you incredibly reliability, efficiency, and the lowest possible maintenance cost.
This is a highly-advanced, top of the line mixer, with 20 mixing speeds and a 99 minute timer for absolute mixing precision. They BTF010 is ideal for operations that need to mix bread dough, as well as other items, like cake batter, meatloaf, whipped items, sauces, and much more. For more information on this mixer, read Doyon's brochure.
- Comes with bowl, dough hook, flat beater, whip, and safety guard -- all stainless steel
- 20 speeds and seven programmable speed and time settings for your most used recipes
- Non-slipping belt-drive, which is durable, reliable, and easy to replace
- 99-minute digital timer that is easy to use
- Slow start up -- won't make a mess if you start at speed 20, but will slowly increase up to speed 20
- No need to stop mixer to change speeds
- Quiet operation
- Cast iron frame with enamel coated steel finish
- Bench or floor model
|Product||Max weight of finish product|
|Dough, Heavy Bread 55% AR||8 lb (3.5 kg)|
|Dough, Bread or Roll 60% AR||10 lb (4.5 kg)|
|Dough, Whole Wheat 70% AR||10 lb (4.5 kg)|
|Dough, Thin Pizza 40% AR||Not recommended|
|Dough, Med Pizza 50% AR||Not recommended|
|Dough,Thick Pizza 60% AR||Not recommended|
For more information, see the spec sheet.
Capacity 10 quarts
Ship Weight 250 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 16.6" x 22.8" x 33.1"
Flour Capacity 5 lb
Dough Capacity 8 lb (55% AR)
Two year parts, and one year labour warranty.