The Doyon BTL020 is one of the most powerful 20 quart planetary mixers you will find. It features a high-powered belt-driven 1-horsepower motor that will give you incredible strength, reliability, and the ability to increase or decrease the mixing speed without stopping the mixer. The BTL mixer series comes standard with a hydraulic bowl lifting system.
The belt-driven system and overload protection are going to give you the highest reliability and efficiency for a planetary mixer, all while keeping maintenance costs extremely low. This mixer comes with an incredible 20 mixing speeds, a slow ramp up feature, and seven programmable speed and time settings for your most used recipes. For more information on this mixer, read Doyon's brochure.
- Comes with bowl, dough hook, flat beater, and whip -- all stainless steel
- 20 speeds with slow start feature
- Fixed belt with variable speed motor is extremely durable, virtually maintenance free, and very quiet
- 7 programs for speed and time
- 99 minute mixing timer
- Slow start -- won't make a mess if you start in speed 20. It will slowly increase to speed 20
- Change speeds while mixing (which can help avoid deflating meringues and whipped creams)
- Hydraulic bowl lifting system
|Product||Max weight of finish product|
|Dough, Heavy Bread 55% AR||15 lb (7 kg)|
|Dough, Bread or Roll 60% AR||20 lb (9 kg)|
|Dough, Whole Wheat 70% AR||20 lb (9 kg)|
|Dough, Thin Pizza 40% AR||Not recommended|
|Dough, Med Pizza 50% AR||10 lb (4.5 kg)|
|Dough,Thick Pizza 60% AR||20 lb (9 kg)|
For more information, see the spec sheet.
Capacity 21 quarts
Ship Weight 375 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 20" x 28" x 59.25"
Flour Capacity 10 lb
Dough Capacity 15 lb (55% AR)
Two year parts, and one year labour warranty.