Doyon's high-volume BTL0140 features a quiet belt-driven 5-horsepower motor that will give you incredible strength, reliability, and the ability to increase or decrease the mixing speed without stopping the mixer. The BTL mixer series comes standard with a hydraulic bowl lifting system.
The belt-driven system and overload protection are going to give you the highest reliability and efficiency for a planetary mixer, all while keeping maintenance costs extremely low. This mixer comes with an incredible 20 mixing speeds, a slow ramp up feature, and seven programmable speed and time settings for your most used recipes. For more information on this mixer, read Doyon's brochure.
- Comes with bowl, dough hook, flat beater, and whip -- all stainless steel
- 20 speeds with slow start feature
- Fixed belt with variable speed motor is extremely durable, virtually maintenance free, and very quiet
- 7 programs for speed and time
- 99 minute mixing timer
- Slow start -- won't make a mess if you start in speed 20. It will slowly increase to speed 20
- Change speeds while mixing (which can help avoid deflating meringues and whipped creams)
- Hydraulic bowl lifting system
- Four stationary casters: the mixers are easier to move for cleaning
|Product||Max weight of finish product|
|Dough, Heavy Bread 55% AR||178 lb (80 kg)|
|Dough, Bread or Roll 60% AR||210 lb (96 kg)|
|Dough, Whole Wheat 70% AR||187 lb (85 kg)|
|Dough, Thin Pizza 40% AR||140 lb (64 kg)|
|Dough, Med Pizza 50% AR||150 lb (68 kg)|
|Dough,Thick Pizza 60% AR||210 lb (96) kg)|
For more information, see the spec sheet.
Capacity 140 quarts
Ship Weight 1400 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 36.25" x 49.1" x 82.1"
Flour Capacity 132 lb
Dough Capacity 210 lb (55% AR)
Hook Motor 5.33 HP
Lifting Motor 3/4 HP
Hub Motor 3/4 HP
Two year parts, and one year labour warranty.