The Doyon CAOP12G is a gas oven proofer combo. The convection ovens have Doyon's Circle Air System which combines their Jet Air System with a rotating rack for the perfect bake. The ovens can hold 12 standard sheet pans (6 each), or they can hold 48 loaves in four-strapped bread pans, or 72 pies that are 9". The proofer has a 32 pan capacity, or it can hold up to 80 loaves in four-strapped bread pans.
The Circle Air System will help you bake more evenly without having to turn the pans while baking, which will save you time, energy, and money. The proofing function features even air flow and fully automatic humidity system. It's a plumbed system, so you don't have to fill water pans.
- The oven has digital controls with 99 programmable recipes and a digital timer
- Proofer has manual controls for heat and humidity
- Baking temperature up to 500 Fahrenheit (260 Celsius)
- Rotating oven rack for even bake and labor savings
- Steam shot and pulse injection system for the best baked goods
- Separate proofer features even air flow and automatic humidity injection for easy and uniform proofing
- 12 pans in oven (6 in each oven)
- 32 pans in proofer
Dimensions (WDH) 76.8" x 57.75" x 76.25"
Dimension for Each Oven (WDH) 27" x 32.5" x 28.5"
Proofer Interior (WDH) 26.25" x 36.5" x 55.5"
Oven Capacity 12 pans (6 in each)
Proofer Capacity 32 pans
Power Type Gas
Two years parts, one year labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!