The Doyon CAOP6 is an electric oven proofer combo. The convection oven has Doyon's Circle Air System which combines their Jet Air System with a rotating rack for the perfect bake. The oven can hold 6 standard sheet pans, or 24 loaves in four-strapped bread pans, or 36 pies that are 9". The proofer has an 18 pan capacity, or it can hold up to 72 loaves in four-strapped bread pans.
The Circle Air System will help you bake more evenly without having to turn the pans while baking, which will save you time, energy, and money. The proofing function features even air flow and fully automatic humidity system. It's a plumbed system, so you don't have to fill water pans.
- Oven has digital controls with 99 programmable recipes and digital timer
- Proofer has manual controls for heat and humidity
- Baking temperature up to 500 Fahrenheit (260 degrees Celsius)
- Rotating oven rack for even bake and labor savings
- Steam shot and pulse injection system for the best baked goods
- Separate proofer features even air flow and automatic humidity injection for easy proofing
- 6 standard pans in oven
- 18 standard pans in proofer
Dimensions (WDH) 43.8" x 53.75 x 76.3"
Oven Interior (WDH) 27" x 33.5" x 28.5"
Proofer Interior (WDH) 33.5" x 28.5" x 27.25"
Phase 1 or 3
Volts 208v, 240v, 220v, or 380v
Water Inlet 1/4" NPT
Finish Stainless Steel
Ship Weight 1175 lb
Oven Capacity 6 standard sheet pans
Proofer Capacity 18 standard sheet pans
Two years parts, one year labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!