The Doyon DL12DP dough sheeter is an efficient two stage machine featuring a front infeed and discharge. Ergonomic design makes it easy and simple to operate.
Pizza and pie shells are made easily with this compact, counter top design. The floured dough ball is dropped into the top hopper, then the sheeted dough piece is manually fed through the second set of rollers.
Sheet dough up to 12” (305 mm) in diameter to a uniform thickness in seconds. One operator can make approximately 250 pieces per hour in just two easy steps.
- Sanitary plastic precision ground rollers
- Synthetic rollers eliminate dough build up
- Compact design, ideal for use in limited space
- Sanitary, heavy duty, all stainless steel welded construction
- Stainless steel spring loaded scrapers easily removable for cleaning
- Simple handle adjustments for exact uniform dough thickness
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Convenient side or front operation
- Maintenance free drive mechanism
- Drive mechanism isolated from roller area
- Sealed ball bearings, permanently lubricated
- Will sheet up to 12” (305 mm) diameter
- One operator can make up to 250 pieces per hour
- Safe and easy operation
One year parts and labor limited warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!