The Doyon DL18DP can sheet dough from 1 ounce to 28 ounces, with a diameter up to 17". It can sheet dough for pie crusts, pizzas, tortillas, calzones, focaccia, roti pita brad, flat bread and more. The DL18DP is a two stage sheeter with a front infeed and discharge and produces a uniform thickness and round shape. This countertop dough sheeter features an ergonomic design and a pair of diagonal rollers to enable a single operator to make up to 250 pieces in an hour.
Its compact upright design makes it ideal for kitchens with limited space. This efficient sheeter reduces labor cost by being able to roll dough 6 times faster than rolling by hand. It's perfect for bakeries and commercial kitchens alike and can sheet all types of dough, including cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, pierogis, danish and more.
- All stainless steel welded construction
- Heavy-duty, maintenance-free 1/2 HP motor with sealed permanently lubricated ball bearings for trouble-free operation
- Removable spring loaded scrapers for easy cleaning
- Sanitary plastic position rollers eliminate dough buildup
- Quick change index system, simple adjustments for dough thickness
- Three legs with fitted non-slip rubber boots
- Recommended for dough with a moisture content of 50-60%
Dimensions (WDH) 20.5" x 11.5" x 27.25"
Max Dough Width 17"
Output 250 pieces per hour
Portion Weight 1 - 28 ounces
Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
Two year parts, and one year labor limited warranty.