The Doyon DL18DP dough sheeter is an efficient two stage machine featuring a front infeed and discharge. Ergonomic design makes it easy and simple to operate.
Pizza and pie shells are made easily with this compact, counter top design. The floured dough ball is dropped into the top hopper, then the sheeted dough piece is manually fed through the second set of rollers.
Sheet dough up to 17” (432 mm) in diameter to a uniform thickness in seconds. One operator can make approximately 250 pieces per hour in just two easy steps.
Simple, fast and economical. Sheet pie crusts or pizza shells up to 17" (432 mm). The DL18DP features large diameter rollers and a Quick Change Index System that instantly changes the gap between the dough rollers.
- Compact design, ideal for use in limited space
- Sanitary, heavy duty, all stainless steel welded construction
- Spring loaded scrapers easily removable for cleaning
- Simple handle adjustments for exact uniform dough thickness
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Large hopper accepts large pieces of dough
- Convenient all-in-front operation
- Maintenance free drive mechanism
- Drive mechanism is isolated from roller area
- Sanitary plastic precision ground rollers
- 1” (25 mm) sanitary legs with rubber boots
- Will sheet up to 17” (432 mm) diameter
- Sealed ball bearings, permanently lubricated
- Fully adjustable
- One operator can make approximately 250 pieces per hour
- For pie crust, pizzas, tortillas, coffee cakes, wraps, etc.
One year parts and labor limited warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!