The Doyon DM800 dough moulder has been designed to mould dough for baguettes, sandwich rolls, bread rolls, hot dog rolls, sub rolls, challah, French loaves, and more. It has a delicate and progressive action to give you proper moulding. It can do portion sizes from 1.75 to 42.4 ounces (50 to 1200 grams). The DM800 will allow you to mould bread dough up to 4 times faster than if you were doing it by hand, so this machine will save you time, labour, and money.
- Automatically moulds dough pieces into elongated shapes with tapered ends
- Adjustable dough length and thickness
- Delicate, accurate and progressive moulding action for a variety of dough types
- Moulds up to 1200 pieces per hour
- 1.75 to 42.4 oz. portion sizes (50 - 1200g)
- Ideal for doughs between 45% and 70% hydration
- 3 roller infeed; retractable outfeed table; synthetic belt
- Stainless steel construction with stand
- 1.5 HP motor
- Hopper safety system
Dimensions (WDH) 37.8" x 30.1" x 25.5"
Max Dough Length 30 inches
Dough Range 1.75 - 42.4 ounces (50 to 1200 grams)
Production Up to 1200 pieces per hour
Two year parts, one year labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!